Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

What I think about our movie

What I think about our movie


While room 3 were preparing for the Manaiakalani film festival we had come up with some amazing humaris thoughts. We decided to go with the top three funniest ideas. The group that i’m in started filming first. When we started filming I was feeling a bit nervous. But not long after we we started  to get a bit out of control. We started laughing and forgetting our lines. The hard thing for me was when one of our actors had a simple line to say but he always got it wrong. For that we had to change a small piece in the script and I had to jump in and say the line. When that was over we got onto the next part of our movie. I had been laughing to much that I was out of breath. There was only a few lines left to say and we made the most of it. It was over my groups part of the movie was done and dusted. When we finished making our part we magically made our way back to class and carried on working.

No comments:

Post a Comment